Phuti Ragophala, the celebrated principal of Pula Madibogo Primary School in Limpopo, is passionate about changing the lives of her community and improving the skills of her learners. A teacher by default, she loves every moment of it and has won numerous awards recognising her leadership skills and commitment to education. She recently received the 2012 SA Teacher of the Year award in recognition of the radical change she has made in the Dept of Education, redefining what a Primary School is. Phuti is a proud grandmother and mother to three successful daughters.
Call us on...
+27 (0)11 880 9749
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- What If you could design your own women’s leadership conference…? ... 6 months ago
- The silly story behind #ThinkingThursdays ... 7 months ago
- An invitation to co-create a way for women to lead together: the #WeLead Manifesto (By Debby Edelstein & you) ... 7 months ago
- If you’re really serious about gender equality here are some things you shouldn’t say ... 8 months ago
- Book Summary: Love is the Killer App ... 3 years ago
Ask a question