Phuti Ragophala, the celebrated principal of Pula Madibogo Primary School in Limpopo, is passionate about changing the lives of her community and improving the skills of her learners. A teacher by default, she loves every moment of it and has won numerous awards recognising her leadership skills and commitment to education. She recently received the 2012 SA Teacher of the Year award in recognition of the radical change she has made in the Dept of Education, redefining what a Primary School is. Phuti is a proud grandmother and mother to three successful daughters.
Call us on...
+27 (0)11 880 9749
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Feisty girls, women and power ... 1 week ago
- What If you could design your own women’s leadership conference…? ... 1 year ago
- The silly story behind #ThinkingThursdays ... 1 year ago
- An invitation to co-create a way for women to lead together: the #WeLead Manifesto (By Debby Edelstein & you) ... 1 year ago
- If you’re really serious about gender equality here are some things you shouldn’t say ... 1 year ago