Brenda Hallowes teaches at a primary school in Port Elizabeth. In 2009 she won the Thinkquest competition along with another South African teacher, Claire Dean, who teaches in East London and the two of them each with 3 students attended the prizegiving in San Franscisco. This can be seen on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIvAthTN1O0 “Thinkquest Live 2009′ from 4.06mins. This year Brenda entered the Global Virtual Classroom with Gr 2s and Gr 3s from Cotswold Primary with two other schools one in Malaysia and one in USA from Gr 4 and 5 and they came 5th in the world in collaboration and excellent multimedia in the Web Design contest using Google Sites virtualclassroom.org/ . Their site is 1303. http://www.
Call us on...
+27 (0)11 880 9749
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Fairies and Custard – why radical creativity beats chocolate ... 6 months ago
- Feisty girls, women and power ... 9 months ago
- What If you could design your own women’s leadership conference…? ... 1 year ago
- The silly story behind #ThinkingThursdays ... 2 years ago
- An invitation to co-create a way for women to lead together: the #WeLead Manifesto (By Debby Edelstein & you) ... 2 years ago